Friday 12 February 2010

Time for Lurve!!!!

I have finally finished the Tando heart wreath that I sent off for ages ago! I'm not sure it has turned out the way I wanted it but never mind! I did fancy using newpaper on the hearts and a red background, but the red paint didn't turn out quite right, so I turned over and started again with some Bo Bunny papers.
Don't think it will be appriciated much by DH, so it will go on the wall of my craft room!



We are off to Brighton on Sunday to visit my uncle. The girls are very excited because he is great fun to be with and they get to stay in a hotel! This must be the first time we have actually stayed in a 'proper' hotel with the girls, usually it's a Travel Inn or an apartment somewhere hot. They can't belive that you get to choose anything for breakfast!! Yes they have Frosties!! What a sheltered life!
May I just say that Cath kidston better have restocked their shelves in preparation for my visit!!

Oh and on the Luurve theme, have you seen the new Emma Bridgewater additions to the pink hearts range? It's fab, hint, hint DH! I would link to it but I need another lesson from Kirsti!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Susan. I love the colours and papers chosen. Is that Bazzil that you used for the main heart? It looks really textured.
    Well done....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Susan... it's gorgeous... wish I was coming to Brighton, somewhere I have always wanted to go...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think it turned out pretty well even with a false start. DH's never appreciate good crafting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh Susan I love your heart and the papers are fabulous...have a great stay in your hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan, heart looks great - well done! Thanks for your comment on my blog...by the way Cath Kidston have opened a Pop-In Shop in Princes Square in Glasgow, right next between Jo Malone and Links of London - it's small but really cute!! Enjoy your trip. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Susan. Thanks for letting us feature this on our blog and website at Tando Creative.

    ReplyDelete