Wednesday 10 February 2010

Matchbox Swap

Yesterday I recieved my matchbox swap from Sonja. I decided to join in the swap on the Bubbly forum as i have never done one before. I have to send my box to Erika, I hope she likes it. I had great fun going through my stash to find bits and pieces for Erika's box. She asked for pinks which was quite easy as I have two girls so most of my stash is pink!

My box is beautiful! I asked for reds and creams to go with my country style. The box was full of yummy bits and pieces, ric rac, ribbon, buttons, a stamp, some pearls and my very favourite some Jenni Bowlin journalling cards. Sonja has got my taste down to a tea!! Thank you so so much x




6 comments:

  1. Ooh this is really lovely Susan...very unSonjalike... she did a great job...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooh that's lovely Susan...looking forwards to getting mine....it's all very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Miss Kirsti is implying I can't do lovely and chic lol! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very muchly for my great box of goodies, can't wait to play with them....so loooverly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog and you are very welcome.
    I am off for a little look at yours now. What a great box of little bits you have there.
    Have a great weekend
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete