Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wednesday again

Where are the days going? I kind of feel it's a little like groundhog day however at least the days are rolling past. Only six weeks until we go to Australia to visit my brother and his family, and meet my new niece. (only six weeks to loose a couple of stone!)
My mum is leaving on Friday for three weeks so i had a made dash into town this morning to pick up some presents to take. After buying some lovely clothes in Mothercare and Next I headed to TK Maxx!!
I managed to find another couple of CK baby toiletries to put in the parcel, some cream and lotion. I also found two little purses with the old ladybird book cover design. I have noticed that there are a few bloggers out there who collect vintage ladybird books so I'm sure these will appeal to them! Also managed to pick up a french sign which will look nice in my bathroom! I'll let you see when I get it on the wall.




Over in Modern Country Syle Sarah is having a 'garden party' and i'm sure she would like you to join her! Click on the button on my sidebar to join in and read her fab blog

.

5 comments:

  1. So fun to 'meet' you through Sarah's blog :) Beautiful hyacinth - if only the screen was scratch and sniff!! XOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cinderella purse, do you mind if I ask where you bought it from? How exciting to be going to Australia to see the gorgeous babe, have fun, Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you - off to Australia!!
    Love the purse, will have to have a look in TK Maxx tomorrow!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hyacinth is such a beautiful shade of blue. Gorgeous!! Makes me wish I'd planted up some indoor bulbs this year!

    I had that Ladybird book of Cinderella when I was a little girl!! I LOVED it! How funny to see it now. It brings back lots of lovely childhood memories.

    Thanks so much for linking up.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so in love with the cinderella purse!!

    ReplyDelete