Monday 10 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Blogland! It has been a good while since I have been around however I have been lurking in the background and keeping up with reading all my favourite blogs. I don't know where the time goes, just like every other mum out there my days seem to slip by filled with the mundane tasks of life.
So what have I been up to since my last post? During the summer months we spend almost every weekend at our caravan in Findhorn. It is so lovely there, long walks on the beach collecting shells, bring on March when it will reopen!


We almost, nearly bought a new but very old house but were pipped at the post! I have to say I was very dissapointed as it was my 'country dream' and there is not a day goes by when I don't think about it! Never mind still on the hunt - I will one day have space around me!
I have slowly been getting back into my crafting, not had a great deal of time for it or the cash really. I have made some party invitations and what feels like a million Christmas notebooks for my friend to give out as presents. Last year I watched my friend Kirsti and Sonja take part in the 365 challenge (keeping a diary for the year) . It looked great fun so I have decided to join in this year. I don't know whether I will keep it up I'm not very good at New Year's resolutions!



My love of hearts continue! Here is a lovely fabric heart my frind Fiona made for my daughter. She has started her own little company making bunting, wigwams, hearts and t shirts. If you would like a look the her facebook page is called 'playtime fabrics'.



I'll let you see what i got for Christmas later. I promise I'm going to try and keep up this year!!

2 comments:

  1. No way....I knew you hadn't posted in a ong time but I didn't think it was as long ago as MAY!!!!

    Calendar pages looking good and Ilove the wee birdies!!!..

    Hope the girls are not poorly for too long...
    See you soon..
    Love Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back :-) and I'm jealous of a caravan at the beach. I love the birdies and good luck with the calendar it was a lot of fun. I'm having a break until later on this year.

    ReplyDelete