Thursday 14 July 2011

burlap


I finally went to the sorting office to pick up the burlap sacks I purchased on ebay. As I said they turned out to be quite expensive considering the postage and the customs charge. However they look great and I think they will make lovely cushion covers when I finally get around to making them. I enjoy sewing but I hate cutting into fabric, so I may have to wait a while and get my nerve up!
Here they are on my new chair (just to see what they will look like!) I now have to go and hide them as I think my husband might go nuts!


If anyone out there knows how to wash these sacks could you please let me know, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.
    marriage counseling

    ReplyDelete